The ORIGIN of the MG Experience
MEZCAL is a distilled alcoholic beverage made from AGAVE. The relationship between MAN and AGAVE can be tracked back thousands of years ago, a sacred plant related to man in many ways: Religion Rituals, Mythology, Food, Handcrafts, Economy and More. Agave is depicted in hundreds prehispanic artworks (image below), and with this vast story is no coincidence that today is the alcoholic beverage with the highest consumption increase rate worldwide.
- ORIGIN: México (Oaxaca, Durango, San Luis Potosi, Tamaulipas, Guanajuato, Zacatecas, Guerrero and Michoacan).
- MAIN INGREDIENT: 100% Agave
- HOW TO DRINK IT: Straight, but also can be mixed in great cocktails.
- %Alcohol: From 36° to 55°
In the other hand GIN has its origins in Europe; it is a spirit which predominant flavor comes from the Juniper Berries. The oldest references to this beverage are found in texts from the 13th century, but it is not until the 17th century that it gained certain popularity used as medicine for a variety of medical problems. Today is the alcoholic beverage with the 2nd highest increase rate worldwide (just behind mezcal).
- ORIGIN: Netherlands/UK
- MAIN INGREDIENT: Juniper Berries
- HOW TO DRINK IT: The most popular way is a GIN & TONIC
- %Alcohol: AVERAGE 36° to 48°, NAVY PROOF at least 57.8% ABV
The time to join this TWO WORLDS has arrived, MG offers a UNIQUE experience crafted from centuries of knowledge.
The best of two worlds make allusion to the best of what Mezcal and Gin can offer. Mountain spring water, wild Cenizo agave, traditional and local organic botanicals and its small batch - handcraft production just assemble the perfect combination to have as result, Mezcal Gin.